Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Man I Love....

A man I love,
Desire to Allah's love,
The highest priorty in his heart,
Is Iman and Taqwa to his Robb.

Rasullulah as guidance,
Al-Quran wa sunnah as reference,
as he never resist,
How beautiful Islam is.

Jihad is always in his thoughts,
and as his favourite talks,
His only wish in his life,
Is to have a honourable death.

He is the one,
That has braveness of mujahid,
He is that I want,
He's impatient to shahid.

The prince of my heart,
He devotes to his parents,
and never goes againts,
The saying of Rabbul Izzat.

He admits and realize,
The amanah Allah gave,
To protect and care,
His family,from being toss
into the flame.

The apple of my eye,
Protects his Iman from decline,
I hope he will be mine,
That always controls his eye.

Every moment in his day,
Striving away from free-mixing,
Never touch what's haram for
him,
'Cause he aware,
Allah is watching him.

The prince of my heart,
Just not want and ideal zawjat,
But strives to improve himself,
To be ideal to his wife.

Always holds himself,
From spreading his love,
That's specially to his wife,
'Cause his love just for her.

My lover...the one I love eternally.

This nikkah....always cheers my
days,
Thanks for completing half of my
deen,
With you....I will attain His love.

I love you 'cause of He ( Allah),
If your Islam is gone,
Open your heart for this,
''There's no love to you more''.

The man I love,
Always will be ready,
To guide his family,
To achieve His blessing and
mercy.

I do realize,
and I don't deny it,
Both of us...
Have our own frailty....
But....What need is....
We complete each other...

Keep advising....
Keep reminding...

'' I BELIEVE THAT !!! ''
" A great marriage is not when
the perfect couple comes
together.It is when the imperfect
couple learns to enjoy their
differences "

The Prince of My Life,
The Owner of My love,
After Allah and His Prophet,
I specify My Love for you...
My Zauj...
Insya Allah....

No comments: